A selection of webinars on community-based child protection issues and child protection systems from around the globe.
- Ending child marriage and stopping the spread of HIV…Opportunities and challenges for action
- Qualitative research for development – A guide for practitioners
- Parenting, Family Care and Adolescence in East and Southern Africa: An evidence-focused literature review
- A foot in the door – a report on the Child Community Care study evaluating the effect of CBO support on child wellbeing in HIV affected communities
- “Trust the process” – talking about child protection in Kirua Vunjo Kusini, Tanzania
- Child and Youth-Centred Accountability – A Guide for Involving Young People in Monitoring & Evaluating Child Protection Systems
- OUTCOME MAPPING – Building learning and reflection into development programs
- Community engagement to strengthen social cohesion and child protection in Chad and Burundi – “Bottom Up” participatory monitoring, planning and action
- Request for Consultancy Applications
- What are the most effective early response strategies and interventions to assess and address the immediate needs of children outside of family care?